[G4] Re: WInd Tunnel Getting Louder

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 8 00:21:54 PDT 2007

Most people make the mistake of gobbing it on. A thin coat is all
that is needed and a thick coat can actually hinder heat dissipation.
The metal fins is what dissipates the heat not the compound.

I've worked on computers for 20+ years professionally with computers
that cannot have down time.

Steve Adams