[G4] Re:Start up Chime and G4 AGP processor card

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 8 04:58:01 PDT 2007

Richard Kriss wrote:
> This is my 2-cents worth on the Startup Chime situation.

Thanks for the input, Dick...
In fact, I have zapped the PRAM, and there has been no change in the silence
of my chime!
Still researching it...

Oh, by the way, purely in the interests of accuracy, I erred in identifying my
CPU the other day.
It's actually a PowerMac G4 MDD 2003.
For some reason I had thought it was a 2002, but the manufacturing date puts
in into the later model ID.

keith whaley