[G4] Re: SATA

Robert C. Buitron rcbuitron at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 17 19:13:53 PDT 2008

Richard Klein wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for responding. I wasn't considering a RAID array, but that's a
possibility. Would it make sense to have 2x 1TB HDs and would they
generate more heat than 2x 500GB HDs? I'm not knowledgeable about power
supply and HDs. What should I be aware of if I have 2x 500GB or 1TB HDs
and power supply?

I've been leaning towards Seagate as I read various forums and customer
reviews about Seagate and WD drives (they have more problems).