[G4] os help

bill ritchey britchey11 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 22:50:00 PDT 2008

yeah, i edit lots of vdeo, both on 9.1 and x. much
more on 9.1.
so when " its busy looking for stuff and putting stuff
away" i would rebuild the desk top and that would help
with reaction time. recently i have been traveling and
i have to edit in x on my laptop. after many hours it
started to slow down like i described,letting it run
without doing anything helps.actually, 5 hours of
running seemed to cure it.