[G4] upgrade or buy new mac?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 13:00:11 PST 2008

I agree. I don't see the point in spending hundreds of
dollars on Ghz aftermarket CPU upgrades, when people
are always upgrading, and new "old" machines are
available.

I'd hawk off the DP450 to a new LEMac user and get a
faster new-old.

I'm glad to see others enjoy the productivity of dual
monitors :-)

I don't see why your DP500 should "seem quite so
sluggish while scrolling through my e-mail".

Maybe you need a different email client.

John