Subject: Re: [G4] Re: Moving G4 List to Hard Drive (Al Poulin)

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu May 1 14:08:57 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I'm using OS X 10.5 (upgrade from 10.3) and drag and drop has always
worked with Mail in those releases.
But perhaps part of the problem is that the mailbox was imported from
the other computer and doesn't belong to the owner of the current
mailbox owner.

If it were me I would take Al's suggestion and delete the
"com.apple.mail.plist" located in your home>Library>Preferences!