[G4] G4 MDD Dual 867MHz - upgrade CPU?

Rich Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 17:01:56 PDT 2009

Rich,

The heat sink pictured appears to be that of a MDD or F800.  The one you
sent me is made of solid aluminum and has horizontal fins, like a QS.

The processor in the picture is NOT what you sent me.  I did take a
picture,, I will try to send it to you.

I am in the middle of finishing up on a workshop in my basement. It has
taken much of time, I am sorry I haven't tried the processor out -- but I
will.  By the way, the bubble wrap does NOT appear to be anti-static, so
more than likely, what ever kind of processor you sent me is probably
trashed.  But I will check it out.

Rich