[G4] Keyboard and USB

John Turner thebear1 at rcn.com
Mon Aug 23 12:33:34 PDT 2010

Thanks for the help. I am sure the Mac itself has USB 1.1. The
keyboard does come with 2 USB2 ports.I guess that will not be
overcome the USB problems. Do you have any ideas for an alternative
to this problem? I guess that I have 2 choices, get another kind of
drive or have the ports installed.

John