[G4] G4 Digest, Vol 70, Issue 6

eric-s-smith@comcast.net eric-s-smith at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 15:15:53 PDT 2010

Simply not true. For reports of numerous "unsupported" PPC Macs, even as slow as 400MHz, that successfully were able to run Leopard, see this web page:

http://lowendmac.com/osx/leopard/unsupported.html

I ran Leopard on my Sawtooth with a 1.0GHz CPU and 1.3GB RAM. I can't speak personally for specs less than that, but for me, I saw the same performance from Leopard and Tiger.

Eric S.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone