[G4] G4 Sawtooth Airport Woes

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:25:35 PST 2010

Greetings Peter

Under the "Apple" pull down and select the "About This Mac"
Then select the "More Info..." button.
Next under te "Network" tab select the "Airport Card"
Which will tell you if there is an "Airport Card" installed.
It will also tell you everything that the systems knows about the card.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca