[G4] 1.25 MDD Power Suppy Replacement, or ??

Bruce Ryan Nakamura galilao at lava.net
Wed Mar 17 11:38:50 PDT 2010

Hello,

When my power supply died, I bought a replacement on Ebay from
baltimora2000 for $169.00 and put it in myself. He will buy back your
dead power supply.

If it were my MDD, I would replace the power supply. I have 3 FW 400
dual boot MDD's and hope that they will last for a long time.

Hope this helps,

Scot Bruce Nakamura