[G4] Stuck Zip Disk???

Kenn Engstrom kennvfridr at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 20:07:52 PST 2011

Thanks for the quick reply Bill.

This is a hardware problem...I think.  The zip disk was never read by the computer...and I had to wiggle it once inserted to get the light to blink.  Now I don't know how to eject it as the icon for it never appeared on the desktop..

Also, I just replaced the original 20 gig hard drive, installed a fresh copy of Panther and added an 80 gig to store photos on.

Thanks for any additional input.

Kenn