[HM] Re: Microsoft IE Question

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Wed Jan 15 08:37:50 PST 2003

Thanks Duane, I didn't know that's how the browser collects info about
the page viewed. Problem is, I still don't understand the settings. I've
read and reread the choices several times and it appears that all the
settings will download a new page if any content has changed. Which
setting just displays the page I looked at 2 min ago without downloading
any newer info. Also, what's a "session"?

David