[HM] problem getting Epson RX600 to work

Jane Sprando janesprando at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 18:16:46 PST 2004

I have a G4 iMac, which boots up into 9 and 10. Today I installed Epson
Stylus printer, Copy and Scanner software for both 9 and 10.  I can print
with 10 without any problems. Although  the printer drive for 9 shows up in
the Chooser, it won't stay selected. What happens is that, I select the icon
on the left side, but when I click on the right side, nothing shows up in
the window.

Does anyone have an idea on what the problem is and how I can fix it?

jane