[HM] Netscape 7.2

John Davis jdavis at melbpc.org.au
Mon Nov 8 00:37:54 PST 2004

Hi Dennis,
           I too upgraded to 7.2 and the only thing I missed was that
"Chatzilla" was gone. Anyway, I would install 7.1 again but before you
do make a copy of your user profile and any other files you might think
important and then after you re-install 7.1  replace those files with
the ones you copied in the relevant places? These can be found in your
home directory ~ Mozilla/User Profiles if you were unaware?
              John.