[HM] Forwarding Animated GIFs

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 17:41:04 PDT 2006

One way to solve that problem is to zip the file. My brother has problems
getting any Windows Media Player files I send him to work, so I zip them and
the file is not altered by my mail program. It works with gif's also.

Now you can download the Shareware called Zipit which will work but keep
asking you to pay the $20 for it. Or you can download DropZip which has the
same problems. Or you can download a free zip program called Zip Tools 1.0.1
that seems to work well.

Freeware

Zip Tools 1.0.1 (use the Drag and Drop script in the folder)

Shareware

Zipit

http://www.maczipit.com/

DropZip

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/downloads/index.cfm?categoryID=1498&itemID=7074

And there is a 4th choice which I have not used called Zippist 1.2

Guy