[MacDV] Re: Looking 4 an additional external HD for my Laptop

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 08:34:26 PDT 2003

Can you elaborate as to why you are far from satisfied?  That broad a
condemnation of a product does not give any real information as to why
not to consider the purchase.  With specific criticism others can see
if they would consider it something they can live with or never
consider purchasing no matter how attractive the price may be.  Do you
lose data, unable to capture video to it, unreliable read or write, is
it noisy, is ugly etc. ?

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net