SCSI cards for a G5 2x2?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 16 12:10:40 PST 2003

What SCSI adapters are available that can be used in a dual processor 2Ghz G5?  I'm wanting to add a DLT drive (either a DLT2000, DLT2000XT, or DLT4000) to my G5.  Right now my main concern is archival of video projects, but when doing it I want to take into account the possibility of using it with DVD Studio Pro.  The choice of DLT drives is dictated by the fact that those are what I've got laying around.  While the DLT4000 is the best choice, I'd have to use a Paralan SE-to-HVD converter with it as it's a HVD drive.

			Zane