[MacDV] Re: pal or ntsc for dvd

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Wed Dec 17 07:20:28 PST 2003

on 12/16/03 7:37 PM, David Thrasher at idave at earthlink.net scripsit:

> I've noticed in the BH Photo catalog and some Audio-Visual places that it is
> possible to buy DVD players, VCRs and TVs that are specifically designed to
> play multi-standards. I suppose that, or playing PAL DVDs on computers, would
> be the solution for those of us in the United States.
>
> -Dave

Almost any of the (oddly enough) low end, asian, no name dvd players have an
auto setting for converting PAL & NTSC. I know Norcent, Cyberhome, and
Lasonic do.

Mine all work flawlessly.

Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi