imovie storage

Russ Weitz russ at skylineworks.com
Wed Dec 31 11:00:51 PST 2003

I just placed a new PCI- ATA controller in my G4, possibly faster
speeds and definitely higher limits.
I'm using two Seagates, which are only 120GB, but the card is rated for
more.

EIDE Ultra ATA-133/100 Pro Controller For Mac
Vendor: SIIG  INC.   Number: SC-MP4A12
bought from:
http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=160080

or
MFG site:
http://www.siig.com/product.asp?partnum=SC-
MP4A12&category=Ultra%20ATA%20/%20Serial%20ATA&subcat=Mac%20IDE
no relation to vendors

Less than $90

Russ Weitz