[MacDV] Re: ebay and be careful

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Sun Feb 9 08:23:05 PST 2003

Of course, there are really bad people doing really bad things all
over the world. Buying a Powerbook for cash and trusting the person
on the other end is something I would never do -- it's just a common
sense thing for me. I sell Japanese T-shirts, candy, anime goods and
various wacky things from Japan on eBay, and since we're talking
about $10-15 per sale, it's easy for both me and my customer to be
stress-free about possible problems with the sales.

--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/