[MacDV] IDVD Install - workaround?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Feb 21 21:02:28 PST 2003

Put the DVD Install disk in the Mac with the SuperDrive. Go to the Mac
you want to install it on.
In Finder mode at the bottom of the Go menu, select Connect to Server...
Select the computer with the SuperDrive
Enter that computer's user's name and their password
Select the DVD Install Disc
It will mount on your desktop.
Open it to the Install package.
Control Click the Install Icon and select Show Package Contents
Open the Contents Folder
Double Click on the iDVD Installer Package
Follow the instructions and do the install to your non-SuperDrive
equipped Mac