Formac Studio DV/TV Upgrade

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 04:22:29 PST 2003

Last Thursday, the 20th, I sent my Formac <http://www.formac.com>Studio
DV/TV in for the $50 ROM upgrade to version 1.07, which makes Studio
compatible with iMovie 3. I received the updated unit yesterday and it
seems to be functioning well. I was surprised by how well Formac kept
me informed of the status of my unit. First I received an E-mail
informing me that Formac had received the unit, one informing me that
the unit was being checked, another that the unit was being upgraded,
and a final E-mail which told me the unit had been shipped. The entire
process, from start to finish, beat the USPS Return Receipt by one day.

A word of caution. If you do decide to take advantage of the offer,
read and follow the directions exactly and if you have any questions,
then contact Formac's customer service.

I have no financial or other connection with Formac.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>