[MacDV] Re: Painting over video

Filipp Lepalaan filipp at mac.ee
Fri Jan 10 02:19:15 PST 2003

Many, many thanks to all who replied!!!
Yes, Studio Artist is the way to - Bobbo,
yes, my mind was blown.

Confession time: I'll be doing the editing
on a PC (that's what I have at home, for budget reasons)
probably using Premiere 6.5 (or Avid Xpress 3.5, if I can
figure it out....) and then import it via
QT to SA and will add the final "touch" on a G4 here
at work. Any issues I should keep in mind while doing this?

Again, many thanks. I will let You know
when the project's finished.

Sincerely,
filipp