[MacDV] Re: iMovie3 for OS 9 as well?

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 14:02:58 PST 2003

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 03:18  PM, Bobbo wrote:

> The sentiment relates to Apple's decision to prevent the very choice
> you
> mention, by preventing new Macs from being able to boot into 9.

Got it. Now I'm left to quibble about semantics : )

IMO Apple is not "preventing" new Macs from booting OS 9 as much as
they're just not doing the development and testing required to get OS 9
to run on the newer hardware.

I do feel the pain though. I still have two 8100's here acquiring data
because they use NuBus cards. Until one of them dies and I'm forced to
upgrade, that's the way they stay.

-Mike