storage/Frankenstein Macs

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 09:15:31 PST 2003

Claudia:

Are you using a Media 100 QX? Check and see what Vincent Board you have.
While Media 100 doesn't officially support installing the boards into the
newest machines, they do work. I've had my M100 original Vincent board
installed into a QS G4/733 and it works just fine.

You can email me off list for more info on M100.

regards,

sb