[MacDV] Re: Adobe drops Premiere for Mac

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jul 7 19:58:38 PDT 2003

I think the competition from AVID is plenty to keep FCP advancing and
that Premiere is not and has not been a serious competitor to FCP for
several years. Premiere is far more of a consumer editor than is FCP.
FCE occupied that space recently. And Premiere 6.5 is a good editor if
you have it. But FCP is way more feature rich and really driven by
competition from AVID not Adobe.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>