[MacDV] When video editing, does a G3 run better with OS9 or X?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jul 14 17:12:43 PDT 2003

OS X is better. But you better sell that G3 while you can still get
real money for it. When G5 starts shipping in September the resale
value of your G3 iMac will drop to nearly nothing.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>