[MacDV] Re: question about which G4 to buy for digital vido

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 1 13:07:47 PDT 2003

If you can find one, the dual 867 that boots 9 is the best bang for the
buck. I got a new refurbished one for $1347 from Small Dog.com a couple
of months ago including shipping from east coast to west. You pay a lot
more for the faster ones and they do not yield that much faster
performance.