Artifacts...

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 18:57:04 PDT 2003

Hmmm... I put this thing together on DVD and I get these strange
transition artifacts when I play it back on the computer.
When I play back on the TV... I get a different set of problems all
together. Blooming? And some strange clipping of the actual
graphics...like for some reason there is a black square floating around.
Also all my blacks don't seem black, even though they are the same
value.
Everything is from AE output to QT using either Animation or DVpro
codecs.

So I guess the question is: Is there any easy way to take multiple
sources and somehow level out the levels... sound and picture (luma?)
Or does each need to be tweaked as necessary?
tia

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599