[MacDV] Re: FCP 1 or 2

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 19:09:48 PST 2003

You guys have just reminded me that I'll have no way to get FrameMaker
on the new G4 Tower I ordered a long time ago. It runs only in OS 9 and
the installer works only in OS 9 (not Classic). Adobe has provided ways
to install Photoshop 6 and 7 upgrades without requiring a previous
install. For Photoshop 6, you inserted a previous CD; for Photoshop 7,
you type your previous serial number. So Apple could make this simpler
if they'd do something like that in the FCP installer.

Shirley