FRAUDULENT EMAIL

terry rutherford terry at rivernet.net
Thu Mar 6 06:42:29 PST 2003

I got the same "warning" from "eBay.com" and, as below, there was a
link which I clicked for interest (I'm not that gullible!) and which
was dead. However, I went ahead and removed any cookies I couldn't ID
just to be safe plus I forwarded the letter to eBay who took their time
concluding the letter was bogus. Doh.

Terry