OS X 10.2.4

Ian Tucker carlian at picknowl.com.au
Sat Mar 8 17:12:36 PST 2003

I have not upgraded from 10.2.3 to 10.2.4 as yet due to problems  some
Members have had  after doing so.

Earlier reports indicated some people were having problems with "Mail"
and "Toast" and locally, one of our Apple Club members is now having
trouble with his internet banking since upgrading.   On the plus side I
note that audio sync problems within iMovie seem to have mainly gone
away.   Some people report no problems at all since upgrading eg. staff
at my local Apple reseller.

Has Roxio provided the patch for Toast as yet?

Is it time to upgrade, or not?

Ian Tucker
Adelaide.