[MacDV] Updating iMovie 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 and OS X 10.2.3 to 10.2.4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Mar 10 16:25:46 PST 2003

Assuming you are the administrator,

1. Highlight the unwanted iM3 app with a single click.

2. Command + i to get info.

3. Click on triangle next to the words "Ownership & Permissions" to
reveal a list of Owner, access, group, access and Others.

4. Click on the lock.

5. Enter your password.

6. Claim ownership and make them all read & write with the pop up menus.

7. Close get info box.

8. Command + delete to move unwanted app to the trash.

9. Command + shift + delete to empty the unwanted app from the trash.