iDVD Menu Quality

Ian Tucker carlian at picknowl.com.au
Sat Mar 15 17:39:30 PST 2003

I have been photographing our collection of slides , loading them into
iPhoto, cleaning them up in Photoshop and then copying them onto DVD's
via iDVD3.   Whilst the content of each slideshow is coming up quite
well on our TV, the menus are not.   The latter have blurry images and
text and they lose colour quality,  viz. they are  nothing like their
original, clear appearance in the iDVD palette.   I am using iDVD3, but
found the same problem existed with iDVD2.

Are other members having a similar experience, or is it just me?

Ian Tucker