[MacDV] Re: iDVD 3

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 14:23:35 PST 2003

Actually, the newest version of Deck offers surround mixing.  I have no
idea of the quality of their surround mixing tools, but Deck has been a
really solid app for as long as I've used it (the older versions
anyway, from 2.1 - 2.6, for the past 6 years or so).  It's a decently
priced multitrack recording app at $399, and the surround tools make it
that much more of a deal...

Here's the link for Deck 3.5:
http://www.bias-inc.com/products/deck/

There's a link for a trial download too, so maybe that's worth a try?

2 cents.

- Mark