Final Cut Express Manual and Book

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 21:20:51 PST 2003

> From: William Hofius <wjh at mac.com>
>
> I have got a copy of Final Cut Express, but I have no idea how to use
> it.
>
> I am somewhat disappointed by the fact that FCE does not have a "Help"
> menu. To make matters worse, the evaluation copy I was given does not
> come with a manual, paper or PDF.

"Evaluation copy"?? <raises eyebrow>

I met one of the FCP team last year at Macworld and he gave me his
business card. I'll dig it up and let him know there are folks with
"evaluation copies" who need help. I'll give him your email and maybe
he'll help you out.

_Chas_

Recently on my blog: Florida Film Festival coverage. Check it out!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com