FWHD problem to be solved?

Wki1000 at aol.com Wki1000 at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 23:02:30 PST 2003

Help
I was importing files ( about 15 clips) from one imovie project to another
from a FWHD to my regular HD  when a sign came up saying clip #12 was not
able to be imported because there was something wrong with it.
So, I tried to reboot and now get a message that says my Mac can't read the
FWHD and do I want to initialize it either in OS standard or OS extended.
I tried mounting the FWHD on another Mac and get the same message.
Is there anything else I can do to save the 3 imovie projects that are on the
FWHD or am I stuck having to intialize the drive and lose everything?
thks in advance
Wki