FWHD problem to be solved?

Ed Holt ed at sheepnoirfilms.com
Thu Mar 27 09:00:48 PST 2003

What Mark said. Disk Warrior has brought back Firewire hard drives that
nothing else would touch. Last week my main OSX machine wouldn't boot into X
any more. I repaired permissions etc. All the usual suspects. Nothing
helped. I ran Disk Warrior on it over night and was back in business the
next morning.