[MacDV] Re: EyeTV [was grab stills from video]

Jack Jacklich drjack at betterendo.com
Sun Mar 30 19:11:02 PST 2003

At 6:51 PM -0800 3/30/03, Jack Jacklich wrote:
>At 4:27 PM -0500 3/30/03, Art Amolsch wrote:
>>Can you tell us more about your experience with EyeTV?
>>How's the quality, the ease of use, etc.?
>>Thanks.
>
>I don't know where my brain was when I wrote that. I guess it wasn't
>EyeTV that had the frame grabber. I was using SnapZPro grabbing
>images WHILE using EyeTV.

You know. I never make misteaks. I thought I did one time but I was mistaken.

I wish to amend my testimony.

There IS a frame grabber in EyeTV. Use Command C to capture to the
clipboard and Shift-Command C to capture to a file.

Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa.

--

Dr. Jack Jacklich, 102 Western Court, Santa Cruz, CA  95060
Cell Phone and voice mail(831)901-0317 (831)426-1485 most of the time

Life May Have A Rear View Mirror But It Doesn't Have a Reverse Gear