[MacDV] Re: Question for Jim Heid

Craig Busch clbusch at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 04:06:39 PST 2003

Jim,
Thank you for answering my question.  I had heard that iDVD2 was pretty stable.  I
contacted Apple about getting a copy of iDVD2  and it looks like the only "legal" way is
to buy a machine that came with it.  I was debating  whether to get an older "new"
machine that came bundled with iDVD2 so I could burn DVDs successfully now and let iDVD3
mature, or if  the reviews of iDVD3 were possitive enough,  get a new machine and use
iLife (which I would rather do.)

I think I am going to go ahead and get one of the new machines that comes with iLife as I
really want to the ability to put in chapters.

Again, thank you.
Craig