Can't Erase File - Help

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Tue May 6 08:35:06 PDT 2003

For anyone in the same boat, I ended up erasing the Econ files with
Norten Systemworks Wipe.  I did not install any of the Norten software
- just ran the program from the CD as some users have reported
installing Norten can bugger your system.
Thanks for everyone's help
Lynn

cari:  have you pressed the option key while clicking the empty trash
command? Yes I tried that thanks.

Kunga:  I'm sure you're right re: System 9.0.4 being buggy, but I have
software on it that was tough to set up and I'm in the middle of a long
project.  The econ files are not the system's fault, it's the twits
that invented the files.  I have another computer with 10.2.3 and find
the new system limited for audio and incompatible with other software I
regularly use.  All I use it for is the internet.  The I-Movie,
I-tunes, I-whatevers are nice but far too basic for my needs.