[MacDV] Excess baggage from your quoted postings

Jon Blumhagen jblumhagen at zionshope.org
Fri May 9 06:06:28 PDT 2003

> It would certainly be more considerate if responders would clip out
> excess verbiage from their replies (like the boilerplate that the
> MacDV list adds at the end of every message it sends, for example).
> But being considerate of others isn't as much in fashion as it used
> to be.

One thing folks might not know (I didn't years ago when I first started
using Outlook Express), BEFORE replying to a message, first select the
relevant text in the original message, and THEN hit the reply button.

Only the selected text will be included in the body of the reply.

jb
Zion's Hope, Inc. /The Holy Land Experience
Orlando, Florida