[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3 export stutters to camera...

Craig Busch clbusch at earthlink.net
Sat May 24 07:51:25 PDT 2003

Sean,
I just want to add that the fact that the iMac not working is showing the video over the
computer might be an issue also.  It takes processor power to show the video on the
screen.  It takes a lot of processor power to export and import also.  In another program
I use, the video to the monitor is off when exporting-I can't remember, but I think there
is a place to select it to be off during export.  I work with a G3 700, not a lot more
power than a 600.  You may want to see if there is a way to turn the video and audio off
to the monitor before exporting.