[MacDV] Moving into DVD - help!!!

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 10 09:52:39 PST 2003

DVDSP is a lot more reliable than iDVD, but it still
takes up a lot of computer resources. Sounds like
you'll have to do a bit of cost/benefit analysis
but you might consider buying another computer
and using it as your DVD workhorse. PCs are quite
cheap right now, as are DVD burners. Perhaps you'd
author on a Mac and burn on a PC?

-- Erica