Toast 6.03

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Mon Nov 17 04:50:45 PST 2003

I guess I am the only sucker who purchased Toast 6 to make VCDs. If
anyone is planning on getting this to make VCDs STOP. Stick with Toast
5.2.1 or get iVCD. I have tried every combination of fixes to get Toast
6 to encode a VCD with out screwing up the audio but nothing has worked.
I did get one suggestion to disable TCP/IP but I could not figure out
how to do that in OS 10.2.8. Toast 5.2.1 and the demo version of iVCD
did just fine. If anyone has found a way to get Toast 6.03 to work I
would love to hear it.

Eric