[MacDV] Re: Apple and Microsoft: Change to Active Content

Dwayne Bradley dwayne_bradley at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 19:25:35 PDT 2003

If they would have settled the case and/or licensed the software that
is in the patent, they would have not had to change the browser at all.
  They are only changing how the browser handles active content to try
to get around the patent in the appeal process so they do not have to
pay the $520M.

Dwayne