Flash Animations for QT or iMovie--MacDV Digest #2412

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Oct 20 09:58:03 PDT 2003

You might find that Flash has pre-set the sizes and other factors when you
go to File>New and create a new animation file.

In any case, for DV you want to use 720 x 480 as your standard size for NTSC
at 29.97 frames.

When you're done, export as a DV stream and you should be able to "see" the
file in iMovie.

Hope this gets you up and running.

Ted.