[MacDV] Re: toast VCD? HELP

Polkadoter at aol.com Polkadoter at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 21:05:33 PDT 2003

Thanks for all the good information. As a matter of fact this is very timely
- exactly what I am trying to figure out.  I done many CD's with video
compressed in Cleaner, burned with Toast and made to autostart on a CD.  But my
problem now is that I am trying to make a VCD (on a Mac with Toast Titanium) so
that it "autostarts" on a PC.  I just is not working.  Any suggestions would
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Linda