Final Cut Express Resolution

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Thu Sep 18 22:32:28 PDT 2003

> I checked and it does run on 800 x 600. You'll need to set the window
> display to Wide so you can see a browser and a timeline besides the
> canvas
> and viewer windows.

Thanks for trying it out for me.

> Why would you think it wouldn't work on a firewire iBook?
Well, I'll give you the link that is confusing me:
That link gives a list of computers that can run Final Cut Express,
which seems to exclude the clamshell iBook.

Then to complicate things, there is this link on the Final Cut Express
page that lists the system requirements that are printed on the box:
http://www.apple.com/finalcutexpress/specs.html
Those specs appear to include my clamshell iBook.

What do you think?

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I've never spent that much on software
before and I want to make sure it is going to work before I open it.
Thanks again.
Dave.